Unified & consistent
- Our Hosted Whois Web Service provides the registration details, also known as the Whois Record, of a domain name, an IP address or an email address.
- The first 500 Whois API calls are complimentary when you register for a free developer account.
- Get key data points for domains including Registrant name, organization, e-mail address, registration address, registrar information, creation date, expiration date, updated date, domain availability, domain age, and much more.
- All the Whois information is well parsed and normalized to a consistent format for easy integration with your business processes.
- The query results with both parsed fields and raw texts are returned in popular XML & JSON format.
- Real-time Whois data, ensuring that only the most up to date and accurate information is available.
- Cyber Security researchers use Whois API for investigating & curbing cybercrime.
- Cyber Security and anti-malware solutions use Whois API to detect spams, malicious websites, intrusions, and other online misbehaviors.
- Payment processors and banks use Whois API to detect transaction fraud.
- Domainers use Whois API to check domain names availability and to track domain registration changes.
- Registries, registrars and domain brokers use Whois API to ensure reliable and secure domain name ownership transfer and management.
- Brand agents use Whois data to protect their intellectual property and to check potential trademark infringements. They also use Whois searches to scope domain name similarities, duplicates, or copycats.
- Domain investors use the information gained from Whois searches to learn about their competition and to identify investment opportunities.
- Law enforcement agencies use Whois API to identify all the connected domains, websites and IP addresses associated with fraudulent activities and criminals.
- Website owners and managers use Whois API to identify new business and partnership opportunities and to locate potential buyers through the contact details provided in the Whois records.
Enterprise API Package
API access through WhoisXMLAPI can be purchased as an annual subscription. The access pricing is based on the number of queries, which is measured monthly with per-minute rate limits. The pricing structure gives predictability to business planning and solution architecture.Learn more
Give the API a Try
Input correct search term
Result for google.com
We work hard to improve our services for you. As part of that, we welcome your feedback, questions and suggestions. Please let us know your thoughts and feelings, and any way in which you think we can improve our product.
For a quick response, please select the request type that best suits your needs. For more info regarding the request types, see the Contact us page.