Law Enforcement Solutions
Law enforcement and government agencies often use domain WHOIS data to verify and check on domains or IP addresses. These WHOIS records provide a lot of handy information such as the registrant name, country of registration, contact specifics, created date, etc., that can come in handy during investigations.
Domain names tracked
TLDs & ccTLDs
IP addresses in use covered
Customizable solution components
Now don’t ever run out of domain WHOIS data for your investigation. Find out all the registration specifics, like who owns the domain, contact specifics, when the domain was registered, where is it located, etc. Get some 2,000,000 WHOIS API queries monthly but you can surely customize this to what you need.
Unlimited Reverse WHOIS API
Get unlimited Reverse WHOIS Lookups! Discover all the domains related to an organization or an individual and find how various domains, organizations and individuals are connected. This is a great tool if you aim to research or cross check on specific search terms that are present in the WHOIS Records.
Domain Research Suite
Boost your Domain research with our web based Domain Research Suite helps you Search as well as Monitor Domains!
- Collect appropriate information to support communication with courts, administrative agencies and government authorities and agencies.
- Collect information for order preparation to quickly seize or take down domains. 
- Collect information to prepare prosecutions in support of the Fraudulent Online Identity Sanctions Act. 
- Use domain owner information to quickly locate and communicate with site owners and their service providers via email, phone and fax.
- Discover and connect all fraudulent sites operated by offenders and discover new possible threats and illegal activity – phishing groups often use a single or small set of unique names, addresses, phone numbers, or contact email addresses to control their portfolio of fraudulent domains.
- Investigate leads to credit card data used to pay for fraudulent website domain registrations.
- Recognize “drop accounts” - email accounts that phishers use to collect stolen credentials and personal information of their victims.
Customer success stories
Dark Crawler, a Useful Tool to Assess Child Exploitation from Online Communities
Child sexual offenders have always been quick to adapt technological advances, such as photography and film for the purposes of exploiting children. The move of child exploitation material (CEM) to the Internet has enabled them to form online communities which allow easier access to CEM, recruiting co offenders and business partners, as well as validating their deviant behavior amongst other offenders.
Despite the established harm inherent within child exploitation imagery and distribution online, current attempts to limit such content have been largely unsuccessful.
Dark Crawler is a tool used by search-engines to automatically navigate the Internet and collect information about each website and webpage which can be used to seek out specific content, such as child exploitation material ...