Marketing Research Solutions
More and more each day, the internet is connecting people and businesses all over the world. It is now attracting marketing researchers who try to understand what consumers want. By using domain data they can identify various trends and the online marketplace as a whole. Now they can obtain specific domain WHOIS records according to their research criteria to understand market forces and properly formulate various brand strategies. Our Solution package is an invaluable resource for researchers to gain fundamental insights in the cyber world, according to their needs.
Domain names tracked
TLDs & ccTLDs
IP addresses in use covered
Customizable solution components
WHOIS Database Download
Yearly subscription plan comprises 4 quarterly downloads plus daily updates of the comprehensive WHOIS database. The comprehensive WHOIS database contains more than 3,000,000,000 domains covering thousands of TLDs and growing by hundreds of thousands of domains and WHOIS records daily.
Find out all the registration specifics such as who owns the domain, contact specifics, when the domain was registered, where it is located, etc. Don’t ever run out of WHOIS data with some 2,000,000 WHOIS API queries monthly. You can surely customize this to what you need.
Website Classification Database
A single dump of more than 100 million websites/domains split into 8 relevant categories in accordance with their content and URL, to help enhance your domain research.
Domain Research Suite
Boost your Domain research with our web based Domain Research Suite helps you Search as well as Monitor Domains!
- Website owners and managers can use our service to recognize new business and partnership opportunities and locate potential purchasers through the contact specifics provided in the domain WHOIS information.
- Stay updated on media and marketing movements concerning a company’s web presence, even before they are announced. 
- Collect contact information from new domain registrants to build contact lists and grow marketing messaging reach. 
- Investigate and stay informed on websites created from media trends or by prominent organizations and notable figures. 
- Those seeking to rebrand or start a new business can detect availability of domains and discover adjacent domains to expand consumer awareness.
- Stay updated on companies collecting new domains in regards to brand extensions. 
- Stay informed with movements in acquisitions and divestiture activities (i.e., selling a once-owned domain name or a suspected combined domain name for post-merger use). 
Customer success stories
Whois Data Opening up a New Avenue
for the Measurement of Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship is the central process through which economic growth and performance is fostered in a regional economy. Its evaluation is thus of paramount importance for policymakers and economists. However, the quantification of entrepreneurship, that is, introduction of measures to describe the attempts to start growth-oriented business, the likelihood of their success, the ability to raise venture capital, etc. is a challenging task due to the lack of globally available and accurate input data on e.g. business registration.
In a recent working paper a new approach is proposed to overcome this issue by using WHOIS registration data. The approach is applied to companies in Oxford and Cambridge, UK as a demonstration, by using data purchased from WhoisXML API.