While the core business of a Registrar is to provide hassle free domain registration service to their customers, WHOIS data is required at the backend to ensure that these services can be provided unhindered. We have two solution packages for Registrars!
Domain names tracked
TLDs & ccTLDs
IP addresses in use covered
Customizable solution packages
Registrar WHOIS Service
We set up and manage public WHOIS service in house for you without you going through all the trouble. You can outsource part or all of WHOIS services and other domain management services and get consultation and support from our expert team. According to your need you can send us specifics of the services you require, and our team will get back to you regarding the price and other required specifics.
2,000,000 WHOIS API queries per month
Now don’t ever run out of WHOIS data with some 2,000,000 WHOIS API queries monthly. You can surely customize this to what you need.
Domain Availability API
Get the most precise Domain Availability Checker and find out if a domain is available for your investment. Get some 2,000,000 Domain Availability API queries monthly or customize this to what you need.
WHOIS Database Download
Yearly subscription plan comprises 4 quarterly downloads plus daily updates of the comprehensive WHOIS database. The comprehensive WHOIS database contains more than 3,000,000,000 domains covering thousands of TLDs and growing by hundreds of thousands of domains and WHOIS records daily.
Domain Research Suite
Boost your Domain research with our web based Domain Research Suite helps you Search as well as Monitor Domains!
- Registrars can use our service to set up an in-house WHOIS API service without investing time and effort on the backend.
- Ensure reliable and secure domain name ownership transfer and management.
- Check domain name availability.
- Check historic WHOIS data for ownership and other specifics.
- Using our service, registrars are able to take quick action on domains that are part of current or future phishing scams.
- Quickly assist law enforcement and cyber security professionals during a cyber or phishing attack.